Falling Arrows™ Snow White Arrowhead Vine Syngonium podophyllum
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy™ houseplants
Large heart-shaped leaves are speckled in white and are perfect for small containers or for use in areas with limited space. This is a compact non-trailing Syngonium.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:Pets
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:ShortHeight:8 - 12 InchesTrails Up To:12 InchesFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Colors:WhiteFoliage Shade:Green leaf base with white speckles.Habit:MoundedContainer Role:Filler
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:Low
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Light Requirement:Medium
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:ModeratePreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:MediumHumidity Preference:HighContainer Soil Type:Indoor Potting MixSoil Fertility Requirement:Average SoilUses:DesktopsUses:Humid SpacesUses:Low Light SpacesUses Notes:
Not for human or animal consumption.Maintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Protect furniture when watering.
- Feed once per month at half strength when plant is actively growing.
- It prefers bright or bright indirect light. Some direct sun, such as in front of an east or west window, is also good indoors.
- Water when the top inch or two of the soil is dry.
- Use a well-drained potting mix with some perlite and/or orchid bark to improve drainage and aeration.
- It tolerates a range of humidity levels, but prefers 40% or more.
- This is a compact, non-vining Syngonium.
4 More colors