ColorBlaze® Alligator Tears™ Coleus
- Sun or Shade
- Mature Size
- 20 - 30 Inches
Crocodile green foliage with a creamy-yellow tear drop center.
Use in beds, borders and containers.
Many people feel that coleus look best before they flower. We have worked hard to choose coleus that bloom late in the season or not at all. To keep foliage in top shape, pinch off the blooms as they appear if you wish.
Rules of Thumb for Overwintering Plants Indoors:
1. Choose only healthy plants
2. Bring Plants indoors before frost damages foliage
3. Treat for disease and insects before bringing plants indoors
4. Place in bright areas and add humidity using pebble trays or spray bottles
5. Be careful not to over water
6 When active growth starts in spring fertilize and prune as needed
7. Introduce your plants slowly to outdoor conditions in spring
An application of fertilizer or compost on garden beds and regular fertilization of plants in pots will help ensure the best possible performance.
|Award Year||Award||Plant Trial|
|2012||Top Performer||Ohio State University - Columbus|
|2012||Top Performer||Kansas State University|
|2012||Top Performer||Colorado State University|
|2012||Top Perfomer||University of Wisconsin|
|2012||Top Perfomer||Texas A & M - East Texas Bedding Plant Trial|
|2012||Top Performer||University of Tennessee|
|2012||Top Performer||University of Georgia|
|2012||Favorite Coleus Overall||Ohio State University - Columbus|
|2012||Leader of the Pack||Ohio State University - Columbus|
|2012||Top Performer||Ohio State University Extension - Springfield|