Falling Arrows® Cupid's Quiver Arrowhead Vine Syngonium podophyllum
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy® houseplants
Cupid's Quiver Syngonium has unforgettable pink, heart-shaped leaves. If you are a fan of pink foliage, you don't want to miss out on growing this exception cultivar! Other common names include 'Neon', 'Neon Robusta', 'Pink'.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:Pets
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:TallHeight:12 - 72 InchesTrails Up To:72 InchesFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Colors:PinkFoliage Shade:Pink leaves with a greenish undersideHabit:MoundedContainer Role:Filler
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:LowLight Requirement:Medium
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:EasyPreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:MediumContainer Soil Type:Indoor Potting MixNeeds Good DrainageSoil Fertility Requirement:Average SoilUses:DesktopsUses:Humid SpacesUses:Low Light SpacesUses Notes:
Not for human or animal consumption.Maintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Protect furniture when watering.
- Feed once per month at half strength when plant is actively growing.
- It prefers bright or bright indirect light. Some direct sun, such as in front of an east or west window, is also good indoors.
- Water when the top inch or two of the soil is dry.
- Use a well-drained potting mix with some perlite and/or orchid bark to improve drainage and aeration.
- It tolerates a range of humidity levels, but prefers 40% or more.
- If your plants starts to vine out, you can just trim it back to keep it more compact.