Introducing 3 National Container Recipes for 2017
Since our National Recipe program debuted, growers and retailers have found huge successes in growing and moving these dependable, in-demand recipes. The formula is simple: Select easy-to-grow recipes, promote them through national marketing efforts, and achieve incredible sales.
New for 2017, we are expanding our National Recipes program to help you extend your sales from spring through fall with these three recipes:
- National Spring Recipe - Above & Beyond
- National Summer Recipe - Backyard BBQ
- National Fall Recipe - Honeybelle
Proven Winners will promote these three recipes through an extensive advertising campaign in addition to being featured in the 2017 Gardener’s Idea Book which will be distributed to 700,000 consumers in the spring.
Retailers can reap the benefits by ordering the plants and POP to support the National Recipe program. Place your orders for these varieties and combo-specific labels to take advantage of these special sales opportunities.
Planting Plan Options:
- 3/3/3 on 10” baskets in 8-10 weeks. This is Proven Winners' planting plan.
- 2/2/2 in 10” baskets is very doable in 9-11 weeks.
- 3/3/3 in 12” baskets in 9-10 weeks.
- 2/2/2 in 10” uprights in 8-10 weeks
- 3/3/3 in 12”-14” uprights in 8-10 weeks
The big difference between an upright and a hanging basket is 2 weeks of "cascade time" which allows for the additional grow time to cascade over the edge of the hanging basket.
The 50 Best-Selling Proven Winners Recipes (Download PDF)
2016 Sping - Evening Breeze
2016 Summer - Summer Breeze
|2014 Strawberry Kiss|
|2013 Velvet Skies||2012 Bermuda Skies||2011 Picasso's Fantasy|
|2010 Glory Days||2009 Pure Magic||2008 Flamingo|