Proven Winners University
Here's an example of one of our most popular videos.
This is a series of quick, informative videos (2-5 minutes long) that can be used weekly to educate your garden center employees on key topics. We call it the Proven Winners® University. All these videos can be found on the Proven Winners Retailer YouTube Channel.
- 2022 - Big & Bold vs Small & Mighty Shrubs - Your customers have lots of different spaces--from large, sprawling backyards to small patios. Here are some great recommendations for Proven Winners ColorChoice Shrubs that fit any garden space.
- 2022 Tips for Success with Shrubs in Containers - Shrubs are beautiful in the landscape, but they can also provide even more wow-factor in mixed containers. Learn more about how to be successful with shrubs in container gardens.
- 2022 - Fire Wise Shrubs - High water content shrubs that are less likely to ignite in a wildfire.
- 2022 - Drought Tolerant Shrubs - Whether you live in a hot, dry climate, or simply have dry areas of the landscape, here are suggestions for shrubs that have low moisture requirements.
- 2022 - Shrubs for Wet Sites - Wet planting sites can often cause problems for plants. Learn about some of the best shrubs to plant in areas that are wet throughout the season.
- 2022 - Shrubs with Wide Hardiness Zones - Wet planting sites can often cause problems for plants. Learn about some of the best shrubs to plant in areas that are wet throughout the season.
- 2021 - Deck Out Your Containers with Proven Winners ColorChoice Shrubs - Join Natalie Carmolli as she shares tips for selling shrubs in deco-containers at retail.
- 2021 - Proven Winners ColorChoice Shrubs FAQs - If you have customers looking for privacy, join Jessica as she shares great ideas for creating a living screen.
- 2021 - Proven Winners ColorcChoice Shrubs for Heat and Humidity - We've expanded our lineup of shrubs selected for heat and humidity tolerance. Learn more about some of our top selections and what sets them apart.
- 2021 - 3 Must-Have Shrubs for Shade - Customers come in asking for options for shade. Here are 3 great shrubs to recommend for shade to partial shade locations.
- 2022 - What Makes our Hydrangeas Different? - Wet planting sites can often cause problems for plants. Learn about some of the best shrubs to plant in areas that are wet throughout the season.
- 2021 - 3 Tips to Help you Sell Little Lime Hydrangea - Learn more about the 3 benefits that set Little Lime Hydrangea apart and why this matters for your customers.
- 2021 - 3 Must-Have Hydrangea paniculatas - Hydrangeas abound at the garden center. Learn more about 3 key paniculata hydrangeas every garden center needs to carry.
- 2022 - Trimming and Deadheading Perennials - To trim or not to trim? This video provides a quick synopsis of how and when to trim your perennials.
- 2022 - Fall Maintenance Tips for Perennials - Learn the best practices for fall maintenance and clean-up for perennial beds.
- 2022 - Fertilizing Perennials - This video provides a few quick recommendations on how and when to fertilize perennials.
- 2022 - Perennials with Low Water Requirements - If you're located in an area with water restrictions, or simply do not have the time to water each day, here are some great perennials that have low water requirements yet still provide a ton of impact.
- 2022 - Plants that Stand the Extremes - Plants, like people, do not always love the extremes in temperature. This video provides a quick list of plants that survive and thrive under extreme environmental conditions.
- 2022 - Big & Bold Perennials - These perennials provide maximum impact and wow factor in the garden!
- 2022 - Small but Mighty Perennials - Not every customer has a huge garden--these small but mighty perennials provide maximum color and impact in a much smaller footprint
- 2021- Proven Winners Perennial FAQs - Learn more about the best time to plant perennials, how to fertilize, and more!
- 2022 - Simple Container Gardening Tips for Success - If you want your containers and hanging baskets to really shine, follow these simple container gardening tips for success.
- 2022 - How to be Super Successful with Superbells® - Superbells Calibrachoa are a must-have for containers and hanging baskets. Here are a few tips to help your customers to have success with these vibrant beauties!
- 2022 - Easy Care Plants for Beginners - There are a ton of new gardeners itching to create their own garden spaces. Here are some great, easy-care plants to suggest for guaranteed success!
- 2021 - Heart to Heart Caladiums - Learn more about this unique foliage plant that is a must-have for any gardener
- 2021 - 3 Must Have Plants for New Gardeners - Learn more about 3 plants that you should recommend to every new gardener
- 2021 - Introduction to Proven Winners - Learn more about the Proven Winners brand and what sets it apart at retail and for the consumer.
- 2021 - What Sets Proven Winners Plants Apart? - Learn more about how Proven Winners plants are selected and trialed and why this matters to your customers!