Monster Mash™ Tetrasperma Mini Monstera Rhaphidophora tetrasperma
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy™ houseplants
If you love the look of Monstera deliciosa but don't have the space, this easy to grow plant offers a great option! Other common names include 'Philodendron minima', 'Monstera minima', 'Monstera Ginny', and 'Philodendron Ginny'. Despite these common names, this plant belongs to the genus Rhaphidophora and is NOT a Monstera or Philodendron.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:PetsVine:Vine
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:TallHeight:72 - 96 InchesFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Shade:GreenHabit:ClimbingContainer Role:Thriller
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:Low
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Light Requirement:Medium
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:ModeratePreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:HighContainer Soil Type:Indoor Potting MixNeeds Good DrainageUses:Bright SpacesUses:DesktopsUses:Humid SpacesUses:Low Light SpacesUses Notes:
Not for human or animal consumption.Maintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Protect furniture when watering.
- Feed once per month at half strength when plant is actively growing.
- This plant will grow tall and need a support stake (such as bamboo poles), wood board, moss post, etc. Aerial roots will attach if you keep the support structure moist. Leaves will get bigger and bigger if you provide a good structure that the aerial roots can attach to.
- Water when the top inch or two of the soil is dry.
- Use a well-drained potting mix. Adding some perlite will be beneficial and improve drainage.
- These are adaptable plants that grow quickly and thrive in average household conditions!
2 More colors