I would love to have another one! I lost mine in a move.
Feeling Flirty™ Purple Tradescantia Tradescantia hybrid
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy® houseplants
Spiderwort is an easy plant to grow. It is a great houseplant, but it is also a great accent plant when grown outdoors. This unique version has pink and green striped foliage. It's as if someone used a paint brush to add green stripes to pink foliage. This is a trailing plant that is perfect to use in a hanging basket or even trailing from a regular planter.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:Pets
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:ShortHeight:2 - 4 InchesTrails Up To:36 InchesFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Colors:PinkFoliage Shade:Deep green stripes with various shades of pink.Habit:TrailingContainer Role:Spiller
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:HighLight Requirement:Medium
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:EasyPreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:MediumHumidity Preference:HighContainer Soil Type:Indoor Potting MixNeeds Good DrainageUses:Bright SpacesUses:DesktopsUses:Humid SpacesUses:Low Light SpacesUses Notes:
Not for human or animal consumption.Maintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Protect furniture when watering.
- Feeling Flirty™ is an easy plant to grow. It is a great houseplant, but can also be grown outdoors through the summer. It will thrive in bright light indoors and can be grown in sun outdoors.
- Water as needed, when the top inch or two of the soil is dry to the touch. When you do water, apply enough water to soak all of the soil.
- It will grow best in a humid environment.
- Please note that if you don't provide enough light, the plant will become more spindly and sparse and will not be as full.
514321Browse reviews from people who have grown this plant.
Nana, Mississippi, United States, 41 weeks ago