Meet Proven Winners
Meet Proven Winners
The Proven Winners cooperative is made up of an international team of horticultural experts, each of whom makes a substantial contribution to our growing program. The founding members came together in 1992 to form the Proven Winners cooperative. In partnership with one another and the network of international breeders and licensees, the founding members provide quality plant material and innovative ideas to support the continued evolution of Proven Winners. The cooperative has expanded across North America and now includes four additional licensed propagators. These operations join the founding members in producing superior Proven Winners and Proven Selections plants and marketing them throughout the United States and Canada. These unique and innovative plants are grown from material bred by a network of top international breeders. Breeders providing plants to Proven Winners are located throughout the world - South Africa, Germany, Holland, Japan, Australia, Great Britain and the United States.
- Henry Huntington,
Pleasant View Gardens, Inc.
- John Rader and Jerry Church,
EuroAmerican Propagators, L.L.C.
- Tom Smith and Sharon Smith
Four Star Greenhouse, Inc.
- Weidners Gardens,
- Nordic Nurseries
- Sobkowich Greenhouses
- Spring Meadow Nursery (Proven Winners Flowering Shrubs)
- Walters Gardens (Proven Winners Perennials)
The unique and innovative plants in the Proven Winners line are grown from material bred by a network of top international breeders. Breeders proving plants to Proven Winners are located throughout the world - South Africa, Germany, Holland, Japan, Australia, Great Britain, and the United States. Every plant that is chosen to become a Proven Winners has passed a lengthy series of tests lasting 2-3 years to trial the varieties for performance in numerous greenhouse and garden performance situations. This is why very few varieties are selected to become Proven Winners!
Proven Winners Staff
- Mark Broxon, Executive Director
- John P. Gaydos, Director of Product Development and Promotion
- Marshall Dirks, Director of Marketing & Public Relations
- Laura Geoghegan, Marketing Manager
- Tabatha Gainey, Marketing Coordinator
- Jeanine Standard, Media and Public Relations
- Sandy Wentworth, Customer Relations - Industry Professionals
- Cindy Meyers, Business & Event Manager
- Todd Sandoval, Online Marketing & Technology Manager
- Jody Kampmeier, Website & Programming Manager
- Dave Konsoer, Director of Sales
111 E Elm St Ste D
Sycamore, IL 60178
815-895-8130 (Home Gardeners)
815-899-1973 (Online Plant Orders)
815-895-1872 (Industry Professionals)
45 N First Street
Campbell, CA 95008