Proven Winners® Annuals—WOW power! for landscaping and containers
Annuals are the flower power behind every gorgeous garden, hanging basket and patio pot. They are showy, easy-to-grow favorites of both new and experienced gardeners. And when you choose Proven Winners® annuals, you can count on having big beautiful blooms all season long with minimal care.
Choose from hundreds of Proven Winners® annuals specifically developed for their summer garden performance and these characteristics:
• Easy care
• All-season bloomers
• Covered in bright colorful blooms
• Disease free
• Trialed and tested for proven performance
Keep in mind not all flowering plants are annuals, some are perennials. The difference is annuals are one-season plants that die when it gets cold. You replant them every year. Perennials appear to die when the temperatures drop, but their roots are actually hibernating and will produce new plants in the spring. With annuals you start with a new plant palette every growing season.
10 Easiest Annuals to Grow
- Supertunia® Vista Bubblegum Petunia hybrid
- Butterfly Argyranthemum frutescens
- Luscious® Berry Blend™ Lantana
- Sweet Caroline Ipomoea batatas
- Graceful Grasses® Vertigo® Pennisetum purpureum
- Snow Princess® Lobularia hybrid
- Colorblaze® Solenostemon scutellarioides (Coleus)
- Sénorita Rosalita® Cleome hybrid
- Diamond Frost® Euphorbia hybrid
- Graceful Grasses® King Tut® Cyperus papyrus
See more easy annual flowers
Latest Articles – Annuals
Whether you are an experienced gardener or just beginning, it never hurts to review the basics. Please find below links to videos and articles that cover a wide range of gardening basics, this information will tell you everything you need in order to grow a great garden.