Falling Arrows™ Robusta Arrowhead Vine Syngonium podophyllum
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy™ houseplants
This Syngonium variety has gorgeous green and white leaves and a compact habit that is perfect for smaller spaces.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:Pets
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:ShortHeight:6 - 12 InchesTrails Up To:24 InchesFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Colors:PinkFoliage Shade:Pink with green undersides.Habit:MoundedContainer Role:Filler
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:Low
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Light Requirement:Medium
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:EasyPreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:MediumContainer Soil Type:Indoor Potting MixNeeds Good DrainageSoil Fertility Requirement:Average SoilUses:Bright SpacesUses:DesktopsUses:Humid SpacesUses:Low Light SpacesUses Notes:
Not for human or animal consumption.Maintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Protect furniture when watering.
- Feed once per month at half strength when plant is actively growing.
- It prefers bright or bright indirect light. Some direct sun, such as in front of an east or west window, is also good indoors.
- Water when the top inch or two of the soil is dry.
- Use a well-drained potting mix with some perlite and/or orchid bark to improve drainage and aeration.
- It tolerates a range of humidity levels, but prefers 40% or more.
- If your plants starts to vine out, you can just trim it back to keep it more compact.
4 More colors