Twist 'n Plant™ ORIGINAL Gardening Auger - US Shipping Included
Shipping to Canada $11 additional.
Do not allow auger to point towards or make contact with any part of your body or someone else's body. Serious injury or death can occur. Keep drill on the lowest setting or there is risk of damage to your wrist in rough ground/ heavy clay.
"Know What's Below" before operating auger. In the USA, Dial 811 or look up your state's system for marking wires & cables underground before using this auger.
The Twist ‘n Plant ORIGINAL Gardening Auger makes planting flowers and bulbs easy and fun! Let this durable steel tool do the work for you. It drills the perfect sized hole to plant up your containers or landscape. You’ll have all your flowers planted in no time.
Use this handy tool to:
- Plant 4” potted flowers and vegetables
- Plant flower bulbs
- Bore holes in soil up to 11” deep
- Prepare soil in your containers
- Till soil in the garden
Twist ‘n Plant Auger Specifications
- Solid steel construction
- Glossy white enamel coating
- 3” x 12” (0.08 x 0.30 M) spiral auger
- Rugged 5/8-inch shaft with 10-gauge flighting
- 3/8-inch non-slip hex drive
- Drill minimum voltage recommendation: 18V cordless
- Though this auger will power through loose rocky material, do not attempt to drill through solid rock as it will dull the tip.
- Rinse auger clean after use. A thin coating of vegetable oil will prevent rust buildup.
For Your Safety
Wear protective eyewear. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that could catch on the auger. Use caution around underground sprinklers and utilities.
Click here for more information.
At Proven Winners, we offer more than just beautiful plants. We want you to have the best gardening year ever this season and as growers ourselves, we firmly believe success starts with premium quality potting soil, plant foods, watering systems, our gardening tool and AquaPots. That’s why we have created our own line of products that maximize our plants’ growth and flower power. Try them and experience the Proven Winners difference!