AquaPots® for Home Gardeners
Luxury Grade AquaPots by Proven Winners - SMART. STYLISH. SENSATIONAL.
Proven Winners has entered the pottery market with the addition of premium quality pottery to the brand family. AquaPots invented by award-winning landscape architect Jack Barnwell and Proven Winners share a reputation for quality and innovation worldwide, making this a natural partnership.
Unmatched design capabilities, refined colors and unprecedented finishes make AquaPots a favorite among retailers, landscape professionals and home gardeners. Each piece is handmade by the company’s highly trained and talented craftsmen who use time-tested techniques and kilns to give each piece its own special character. Hundreds of unique designs in multiple sizes, colors and finishes are available across the full line which is sold at independent retailers across the U.S.
Top 4 Reasons to Invest in AquaPots:
- Highest quality finishes of any ceramic planters - proprietary clay formulas and processes result in the removal of foreign substances trapped in the material, resulting in incredibly smooth, pure finishes. You'll find little to no pitting in the glaze AquaPots utilizes, compared to others on the market. Pitting is important to avoid because it allows debris and water to get into the pottery, compromising it over time.
Examples of Pitting in Poor Quality Ceramics
Premium Quality AquaPots Finishes
Most durable planters on the market - AquaPots has been tested and proven to perform flawlessly in gardens across North America. The process of curing the clay at ultra-high temperatures and using only the highest quality, purest clay which is free of impurities allows AquaPots to withstand high and low temperature extremes.
- Trendsetting colors and finishes - We don't just follow the trends, we set them - constantly studying trends and colors. Each new glaze recipe takes years of work and trials to perfect before introduction. Currently, 20+ unique colors and finishes are available across the full line of AquaPots.
- New designs every year - each year Proven Winners will be adding new styles and colors to the AquaPots line-up.
AquaPots Self-Watering Containers
AquaPots is an exceptional new concept in self-watering containers invented and patented by Jack Barnwell (left), an award-winning landscape architect from Mackinac Island, Michigan. Barnwell is an avid user of AquaPots who saw the need for gorgeous, commercial grade, self-watering containers for the variety of properties he services across the country. He worked with Michael Carr (right) to develop this stylish yet practical solution for his clients and has tested it for the last six years.
AquaPots are the first and only premium quality glazed ceramic self-watering planters on the market. They are not an insert but rather a complete system that is integrated into each planter.
Key Benefits of AquaPots®
- The convenience of a self-watering pot with the beauty of high-quality glazed ceramics. Durable quality components be reused year after year.
- No risk of overwatering. An overflow valve ensures plants cannot be overwatered, even in heavy rain.
- No unsightly plastic drip tubing. A cleaner look that can be enjoyed anywhere instead of needing to stay where plumbing is located.
- Elimination of fertilizer leaching and runoff due to the enclosed watering system.
- No more water ring stains on the deck or porch.
- Watering frequency is significantly decreased.
- Smaller AquaPots last at least a week between waterings; larger Professional Series pots last up to one month.
- Water savings with no waste. 25% of the amount of water is used with AquaPots vs. similar sized pots on drip irrigation.
- Beautifully grown plants. Plants have continuous access to fertilizer-infused water and require minimal watering.
- Frost and freeze resistant ceramic.
Simply empty the pot and turn it upside down for winter (important for northern gardeners).
Here's what people are saying about AquaPots:
"Wow! We are thrilled with our AquaPots system. The gorgeous pottery we handpicked in various shapes and sizes with the watering system built in could not be easier to maintain when we are home or traveling. These one-of-a-kind pots are our best home investment to date. A GREAT addition to our outdoor living space!" - Gwen & Richard Z., Naples FL
"When Jack proposed these AquaPots to us, I'll admit I was skeptical that they would work like he said. However, after one full summer season of watering pots on our docks once a week as opposed to every other day, the labor savings alone paid for the entire collection of gorgeous pots in stunning Shepler's Blue! The plants and flowers also looked amazing all season long. We love them." - Chris Shepler, President of Shepler's Mackinac Island Ferry, MI
"The AquaPots self-watering planters have brought such joy to our tenants. They love how our plants around to common areas, pool and entryways look so healthy and full now. The quality of the pottery is amazing too, and the fact that we don't have the staining and constant maintenance we used to have is a huge benefit for us." - Property manager, Marco Island FL