Beautifall™ Cebu Blue Pothos Epipremnum pinnatum
Select any icon above to view the complete collection.
Learn more about Proven Winners® leafjoy™ houseplants
Pothos is one of the most remarkable houseplants for ease of growth and resilience in a variety of lighting situations. Pothos can be grown in hanging baskets where they can cascade or even as a climber if you give it a support like a moss pole or other climbing structure. Cebu Blue is different from the others, belonging to a different species of Epipremnum.Adaptable As HouseplantFoliage InterestHarmful To:PetsVine:Vine
CharacteristicsPlant Type:HouseplantHeight Category:MediumHeight:6 - 108 InchesTrails Up To:108 InchesFoliage Colors:GreenFoliage Shade:GreenHabit:Climbing/TrailingContainer Role:Spiller
Plant NeedsLight Requirement:High
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Light Requirement:Medium
Low - No direct sun, not near a window. Medium - Medium bright indirect light in the AM or PM, typically from an east or west window. High - Bright direct or indirect light for much of the day, typically from a south window.Maintenance Category:EasyPreferred Temperature:60 - 85 °FWater Category:AverageHumidity Preference:MediumHumidity Preference:HighContainer Soil Type:Indoor Potting MixNeeds Good DrainageUses:Bright SpacesUses:DesktopsUses:Humid SpacesUses:Low Light SpacesUses Notes:
Not for human or animal consumption.Maintenance Notes:
- For optimal performance, keep at 60-85°F (15-29°C).
- Protect furniture when watering.
- Feed once per month at half strength when plant is actively growing.
- Vining habit; support with moss pole or allow to trail. If you support with a moss pole where the roots can grow into sphagnum moss (or another support structure), the leaves will get progressively larger.
- Epipremnum are versatile plants. They will do well in a variety of l ight levels. Growth will be better in good light (eastern or western windows are ideal).
- Water when the top 1-2 inches of the soil is dry, although it can tolerate drought conditions.
- Add some perlite to your potting mix to provide better drainage and an airier medium.
- This is an easy, low stress houseplant.
3 More colors