Ruffles Copper Coleus Solenostemon scutellarioides
- Hardy Zones
- 10 - 11
- Part Shade to Shade
- Mature Size
- 12 - 18 Inches
Great in landscapes and containers.
Coleus are generally grown for their foliage. As flowers appear the plants generally begin to degrade. Removing flowers as they appear will help keep the foliage looking its best.
Rules of Thumb for Overwintering Plants Indoors:
1. Choose only healthy plants
2. Bring Plants indoors before frost damages foliage
3. Treat for disease and insects before bringing plants indoors
4. Place in bright areas and add humidity using pebble trays or spray bottles
5. Be careful not to over water
6 When active growth starts in spring fertilize and prune as needed
7. Introduce your plants slowly to outdoor conditions in spring